Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baby....

Baby!
do u know how much i love u??
when ever i with you,
its feel like we are in a world of ours.
i never care of how strangers
look at or think of us.
in my world,
there's is only one person exist
n the person is u baby.
u own my heart,
n i own yours.
i belong to u,
n u belong to me.
we r meant for each other
knowing u is fated,
loving u is blissed.
we need support from each other
we would be lost without each other
athought sometimes we do
have our unhappy moments,
but tt's shows tt we how much we
care for each other.
these words i said,
its from the bottom of my heart(:


Baby, i jus wanted to say...
sometimes, i do behaved,
act n even think like a kid
for example u always say
i keep complaining tired
but end up i was with my pals
look baby,
i'm jus like a kid,
if there's fun going on
i definitely would go
without any second thoughts
but after using up my energy or
start to get bored.....
i'll start complianing tired again-_-
u must be thinking like wtf right?
haha!! (laughing)

i know u'r rather upset with yrself
because u didn't revised enough
for the past few days.
this is y i said i'm rather
disappointed in u, when u
got the time to revise today.
i was wrong about u,
i tot u didn't take this exam seriously.
but now i could understand how u feel(:
sorry for the misunderstood.

it normal tt u reacted this way,
i did not blame u for tt.
in fact, i really gonna quit
for the sake of u...
gimmi me some time ok??

jus a few more weeks
n u will b flying to aust
will MISS u like crazy can??!!
denfitly i'll not used to it without
mgsing u even jus for a day.
n u'r going there for 5 days
or even longer!!??
wondering how will it be....
will u secretly hide under yr blanket
n tears because of missing me too much??
haha!!(crying out loud)
i think i'll laugh non stop
if u gonna tell me this when u'r

back from yr trip!!
haha!!(laughing)
I'll denfinitly miss u baby....
i don care ar!! u better send me all
your "sis's" pictures before u go ar!!
i must c her every night before
i could get asleep!!
hahalala!!!!

(Missing u. loves.)