Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOve message....

Baby,
u must be wondering why i always send u home,
without any complain?

u must be thinking what motive i have right??!!
haha!! nothing la....
cause that's my duty(:
my duty is to see u home safe and sound
.

beside my duty, i also wish to spent more time with u(:
As long as u are with me, I'm not going to let u go alone.
unless, something crop??
haha!!

like i always say, no one is perfect
so at times I'll treat like u know...
especially when problems occurs
that's y I'll try to do anything,
which able to make up to u...
I also want u to see the best in me!
although no one knows how
long we could last?
that is why i always cherishes
every moments with u...
Cause, I wan u feel that u are the most
blessed lady in the world(:

I'm not only going treat u well for now,
I'm gotta treat u better as the time goes by...
problems will definitely occurs
is common in every relationships.
we need face problems, in order to
grow n think mature.
its the same like our relationship,
we need to we need face lots of problems
so that our relationship would be stronger n lasting.
am i right baby??
problems let our relationship grows stronger,
being with u, makes my life even better,
looking at u, make my heart beat jump even faster!
haha!!!

Baby,
I don't care how people look or think about us,
as long as we are together
you are the only person i could see.
I love u wholeheartedly.

(i do enjoy every moments, every minutes, every second with u)