Tuesday, May 11, 2010

misses.

why friendship are so fragile??
it took months to make us so close together,
but it jus took days to make us fall apart.
sign...
i really treasure this friendship tt we used to had
but why??
i didn't wish to end this friendship
i don mean to hurt u,(if i did)
but am i wrong to leave??
maybe i jus can't understand
how u felt upon my leaving
i tot we can be good pals like we used to be
but i never expect u would c me as heartless person
do u know, u'r like a father to me
treating me so well, showing care n concern
i really enjoy those days we had together
but now all this has become a part of our memories
i guess there's no way tt we can be pals again??
till now, yr images r still flashing thru my mind
whenever i listen to tt song
i really miss u, do u know tt??
afterall i treat u as my pal
n i hope u'r doing well now.
i really wish we can be good pals again,
like we used to be....


(sadly , u became a part of my memories.)